Long Beach Slip and Fall Lawyers
If you’re reading these words, then it’s a safe bet that you require a skilled slip and fall attorney. Use this information to help you in your search, and please keep Douglas and London in mind if we can help you in any way.
Not all law firms are created equal. Here’s why
Life is filled with big decisions. Many of us spend months or even years trying to choose the right career, partner, or place to live.
Yet, most people devote far too little time to choosing the best law office. This is unfortunate because selecting the right team of Long Beach slip and fall lawyers is essential for obtaining fair compensation after a serious accident. Here’s why:
- The right fit makes all the difference: Would you buy an item of clothing or pair of shoes without checking the size first? Of course not. The same holds for selecting a law firm. A practice that serves the needs of one type of client may be wholly unsuited for another.
- The other side already has high-powered people in its corner: Business owners and insurance companies can afford top legal talent to protect their interests. You need a law firm that is just as capable if you want to receive the respect you deserve.
- Building a winning case is harder than you might think: Never underestimate the other side’s ability to obscure the facts or utilize the common tactic of “deny and delay.” Cutting through their obfuscation to get results takes an attorney who knows how to counter these strategies.
Now that we’ve discussed the importance of choosing an experienced attorney let’s explore the things to look for when making this all-important decision. These should include:
- Experience in handling slip and fall cases: Personal injury law is a complex and specialized field.
- A proven track record for getting results: For example, the skilled Long Beach slip and fall lawyers here at Douglas and London have recovered more than four billion dollars for their clients over the years. That kind of track record speaks volumes.
- A client-friendly approach to fees and expenses: Rarely do slip and fall accident victims have the money on hand pay big legal bills. Look for a law firm that offers free consultations and works on contingency.
- A passion for helping victims of misfortune: Here at Douglas and London, our focus is on helping people like you to get the compensation they need to pay past due bills, afford living expenses, and lay the foundation for a better future. You’ll find this attitude reflected in everything we do, from the way we greet you to the fact that we’re available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Get in touch with Douglas and London today to discuss your case. Consultations with our slip and fall lawyers are always free. We look forward to hearing from you.