Sara Castronuova is an Associate admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey. Ms. Castronuova is based at Douglas & London’s New York office, where she works in the firm’s product liability mass tort department.
Before joining the firm as an Associate, Ms. Castronuova worked at Douglas & London for many years as a paralegal. During her time at Douglas & London (both as a paralegal and Associate), Ms. Castronuova has been involved with many litigations, including:
- In re: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2545)
- In re: Power Morcellator Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2652)
- In Re: Yasmin and Yaz (Drospirenone) Marketing Sales Practices and Product Liability Multidistrict Litigation (MDL No. 2100)
- In Re: Proton-Pump Inhibitor Products Liability Litigation (MDL 2789)
- In Re: 3M Combat Arms Earplug Products Liability Litigation (MDL 2885)
Ms. Castronuova earned her Juris Doctor at New York Law School, during which time she interned for the New York City Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings – Hearings Division, Appeals Unit. Prior to entering law school, Ms. Castronuova received her Bachelor of Arts in English, with minors in Linguistics, World Literature, and Rhetoric, from The Pennsylvania State University. While in State College, Pennsylvania, Ms. Castronuova interned for the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General – Bureau of Consumer Protection.