Flatbush Slip and Fall Lawyers
Most Flatbush business owners are responsible people who take customer safety seriously. But sometimes haste, honest mistakes, or outright negligence lead to an innocent person suffering a slip and fall injury.
For these individuals, life can become a never-ending series of health problems, financial concerns, and ever-present worry. They deserve compensation for their injuries, their suffering, and related expenses.
But obtaining the help you need isn’t always easy, especially if you try to deal with insurance companies or negligent parties on your own. That’s why we urge you to get in touch with a qualified slip and fall attorney today. At Douglas and London, we stand ready to help.
Why so many slip and fall accidents?
- Wet surfaces: Business owners and facility managers are responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary environment for the public. But they also have a duty to alert visitors to potential hazards, a job which they sometimes neglect.
- Physical obstructions: Keeping store shelves lined with products takes constant work. But stocking crew often get in a hurry, leaving heavy containers or other items directly in the path of unwary shoppers.
- Unmarked work zones: It’s only reasonable for property owners to keep their facilities in good shape. But workers or supervisors sometimes fail to alert the public to potential dangers, such as extension cords or misplaced hand tools.
- Missing or damaged flooring: Whether they’re covered with carpeting or tiles, floors in public places require regular care to remain safe. But the above can develop snags, loose spots, or uneven surfaces that set the stage for an accident.
The injured party suffers physical pain, loss of mobility, and the stress that comes with lost income and high medical bills.
Our team of Flatbush slip and fall lawyers
We’ve seen firsthand the suffering from these accidents. That’s why we’ve devoted our practice to helping people like you. Here’s what you can expect when you trust the slip and fall lawyers of Douglas and London to handle your case:
- Quick and aggressive action on your behalf: Insurers and negligent parties sometimes resort to underhanded “deny and delay” tactics to escape justice. We know how to deal with this.
- A thorough and meticulous investigation into the causes for your accident: Our investigative skills give us the edge over property owners, who try to hide the facts.
- Regular updates on the status of your case: We’ll keep you apprised of every development as it comes along, freeing you from the uncertainty that might otherwise derail your post-accident recovery.
Contact us today for a free consultation
We have recovered more than $4 billion for our clients over the years, a figure which speaks for itself. Get in touch with our office today to schedule your no-cost consultation.