Woodlawn Slip and Fall Lawyer
With its strong working-class roots, Woodlawn is a testament to the men and women who helped to build our city and our country. But even strong, capable people can still get knocked off their feet by a slip and fall accident.
As fellow New Yorkers, we have a vested interest in keeping our communities healthy and safe. With that in mind, we’d like to offer the following tips for preventing slip and fall injuries:
- Pay attention to your footwear: Choosing the right shoes may seem like a small decision. But it can make all the difference when it comes to your well-being. Choose footwear with slip-resistant soles and other essential safety features.
- Pay attention to your environment: Often, it’s possible to avoid a slip and fall injury altogether by being aware of what’s going on around you. Keep an eye out for wet floors, obstructions, broken or loose floor tiles, and other potential hazards.
- Pay attention to your actions: Smart-phone addiction is more than a minor annoyance. It’s a major cause of slip and fall accidents as well. Wait until you’re seated or standing in a safe place before using your mobile device.
- Speak up when you see a slip and fall hazard: By taking this simple step, you make the world a safer and better place for all of us.
Sometimes you can follow all of the precautions outlined above and still find yourself the victim of a personal injury. Should that happen, it’s good to know that a slip and fall attorney can help you to achieve a fair outcome. Here’s how:
- By providing a professional appraisal of your case: The no-cost consultation is a bedrock of the way we practice law. It enables our attorneys to offer valuable legal counsel to everyone.
- By harnessing the power of modern investigative tools and techniques: All too often, negligent parties get away with hiding important facts. Woodlawn slip and fall lawyers can uncover the evidence that others may try to hide.
- By referring you to skilled healthcare providers and other helping professionals: Personal injury lawyers are part of that class that includes doctors, counselors, and therapists of all kinds. In many cases, a good attorney can help you to obtain the very best care for your medical needs.
- By going toe-to-toe with insurance companies and opposing counsel on your behalf: No accident victim should ever find themselves the target of high-pressure tactics. Here at Douglas and London, we safeguard those we represent from this type of intimidation.
Contact us today
At Douglas and London, we have recovered more than $4 billion for our clients over the years. With a track record like that, isn’t it worth your time to get in touch with our slip and fall lawyers today? It will cost you nothing to tell us your story.