Williamsbridge Slip and Fall Lawyers
Living in a crowded urban environment like Williamsbridge has many advantages. Diverse shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities are within easy reach of our residents.
At the same time, our community’s pedestrian-centered infrastructure means that slip and fall accidents are an ever-present hazard. In many cases, individuals face staggering medical bills and no immediate means of earning an income.
As Williamsbridge slip and fall lawyers, we have a vested interest in making our community a safer and more pleasant place to live. With that in mind, we’d like to offer the following tips for avoiding injuries while you’re getting around on foot:
- Pay attention to your environment: Stay on the alert for potential safety hazards such as wet spots, obstructions, and damaged or missing floor tiles.
- Use extra caution during wet weather: Snow, rain, and especially ice can significantly increase your chances of suffering a slip and fall accident.
- Avoid using mobile devices while on foot: One study found that 60% of people who use smartphones while walking veer dangerously off course. Wait until you’re seated or standing in a safe place before surfing the web or checking your email.
- Report slip and fall hazards to a responsible party right away: Part of being a good New Yorker is watching out for the other person as well as yourself.
However, sometimes even the best preventative measures can’t avert a slip and fall accident. When misfortune strikes, a Douglas and London personal injury attorney can help you to get the compensation you deserve. Here’s what you can expect when we are on the case:
- Free consultations: You’ll never have to worry about paying out-of-pocket fees when you chose us to represent you.
- 24/7 availability: Someone from our office is available right now to talk to you. You can reach us online or by calling our convenient office number.
- A complete and professional evaluation of your case: It’s much easier to decide on a course of action when you’ve got the facts you need.
- Strong representation of your interests: It’s a sure bet that the other side has legal professionals in its corner. You need the same kind of advocacy when it comes to protecting yourconcerns.
- Regular updates: We believe that a well-informed client is essential for achieving optimal outcomes. You’ll never find yourself in the dark when it comes to shedding new light on your case.
- Your very best chance at getting the compensation you need and deserve: A Douglas and London slip and fall attorney is more than a skilled lawyer. They are also capable investigators who know how to uncover the facts.
Contact us for a free consultation
New York statutes of limitation mean that the time to act is now. Get in touch with Douglas and London today to start the ball rolling on your case so that you can begin to rebuild your life.