Harrison Slip and Fall Lawyers
Harrison was founded in 1696. Since then, our city has changed in countless ways. One thing that remains the same, however, is our commitment to bedrock values like fairness and mutual well-being. That’s why our skilled slip and fall lawyers are proud to serve our fellow residents by providing skilled legal representation to personal injury victims. It’s part of how we give back to our community.
The term “personal injury” covers a lot of ground, of course. In this post, we’ll provide information that pertains specifically to victims of slip and fall accidents. Keep these facts in mind as you assess your legal options.
Taking a closer look at the problem
Let’s begin by looking at some relevant facts:
- More than 1 million Americans suffer a slip, trip, or fall accident every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Of these people, as many as 300,000 suffer some form of moderate to acute trauma, such as severe bruising, broken bones, or brain injury.
- Most slip and fall accidents are caused by external hazards such as slippery floors, not by the accident victim’s carelessness or negligence.
Even worse, the people who cause these accidents rarely face the full consequences of their actions. In fact, many injury victims are pressured into accepting a small settlement. This leaves them without the compensation they need to pay medical bills, meet living expenses, and enjoy the fullest possible recovery from their injuries.
Finding the right solution
There’s good news, however. A Douglas and London slip and fall attorney can help you to get the full compensation you need and deserve. Here’s how:
- By advocating on your behalf with at-fault parties and insurance companies: We’ve seen all kinds of questionable tactics used against accident victims in the past. We know how to counter these– giving our clients much-needed peace of mind in the process.
- By building the strongest possible case for maximum compensation: You can count on the other side to “deny and delay” as long as possible. Uncovering the facts needed to hold them to account takes heavy-duty investigative and legal skills– the kind our Harrison slip and fall lawyers are known for.
- By giving you the respect and consideration, you deserve: You’re never just another case number to us. We always remember that our clients are living, breathing human beings who have suffered a traumatic accident. That’s why we take the time to listen to their stories and never charge for consultations.
- By putting our reputation and skills to work for you: Insurance companies and at-fault parties know you’re serious when you hire us to represent your interests. Over the years, we have recovered more than $4 billion for our clients, a record that speaks for itself.
Get in touch with Douglas and London today if we can help you in any way. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year. When life knocks you down, we can help you to get back up.