Greenpoint Slip and Fall Lawyer
With a proud past and bright future, Greenpoint is a community on the move. But slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere– creating painful injuries and crippling financial concerns.
When you’re the one suffering due to someone else’s negligence, it’s good to know that your local slip and fall lawyers can help you to get back on your feet. But how do you choose the right law firm for your needs?
5 things to look for in a slip and fall law firm
- Does the firm focus on helping accident victims: Modern slip and fall cases call for specialized expertise, due to complex legal and medical factors. Attorneys who concentrate on other areas may not be able to provide the skilled representation you need.
- Does the law firm have a proven track record: A great way to judge a law firm’s abilities is to consider what it has done for past clients.
- Is the law firm available when you need it: The best law firms make sure that potential clients can reach a member of their staff anytime day or night. After all, slip and fall accidents don’t follow a 9-to-5 schedule.
- Does the law firm offer free consultations and contingency terms: This is a crucial test of the office’s confidence in you and your case? It’s also important for your peace of mind since accident victims rarely have the money to pay big out-of-pocket fees.
- Does the law firm have the investigative resources needed to prove your case: Slip and fall cases are won or lost based upon hard evidence such as medical records and eyewitness testimony. Assembling the necessary facts– to prove your side of the story takes a skilled investigative team as well as a capable attorney.
Once you consider these five questions, we’re confident that you will choose Douglas and London to represent you. Here’s why:
- We focus on helping people like you: We don’t represent billion-dollar businesses or millionaire executives. Instead, we’ve devoted our careers to helping victims of misfortune receive the compensation they need and deserve.
- We never charge clients directly: Our consultations are always free, and we work on contingency. In fact, we don’t get paid at all unless your case prevails. So, you know we’ll work extra hard on your behalf.
- We know how to handle high-pressure insurance companies and negligent parties: Our staff has gone toe-to-toe with some of the biggest corporations, winning favorable results for our clients in the process. We know when to negotiate and when to go to court.
- We’re available 24/7 for your convenience: Your life is busy enough as it is. Why should you rearrange your daily schedule just to get in touch with a law firm? You can reach someone from our staff anytime, day or night.
Contact our team of Greenpoint Slip and Fall Lawyers
Get in touch with us at Douglas and London today to get the ball rolling on your case. As noted above, consultations are free, and we work on a contingency basis. We can help you rebuild your life.