Floral Park Car Accident Lawyer
Floral Park’s motto is “a great place to live,” and with good reason. Our community is proof that scenic beauty and neighborhood spirit can live in harmony with urban convenience and big-city opportunity.
Automobiles help to make our metropolitan lifestyle possible. But every form of transportation has its shares of risks, including the ever-present possibility of car wrecks.
The job of insurance companies is to provide fair compensation to auto accident victims. But insurers and other responsible parties sometimes worry more about themselves than about helping others.
That’s why it makes sense to talk to a qualified car accident lawyer before accepting an offer from an insurer. The way forward starts by getting in touch with Douglas and London today.
Preventing auto accidents before they happen
The best way to deal with an auto wreck, of course, is to keep it from happening in the first place. With that in mind, we’d like to offer the following tips for motorists and pedestrians alike:
- Multitasking and motor vehicles don’t mix: Park your vehicle before texting, checking your messages, or surfing the web.
- Staying alert is just as important when you’re on foot: Look both ways before crossing the street and minimize smartphone and mobile device use while you’re out and about.
- More people than ever are using bicycles and other alternative modes of transportation: All of us should keep an eye out for cyclists, skateboarders, and motorcycle riders as we go about our business.
- A little courtesy goes a long way: Signaling before a turn, allowing other drivers into your lane, and keeping a safe distance from the car in front of you will not only prevent accidents, it will help all of us to enjoy our daily commute.
Sometimes you can do everything possible to stay safe and still end up in an auto accident. Should that occur, it’s important to talk to a personal injury attorney right away. Here’s why:
- To protect yourself from high pressure and harassment: It’s a sad fact of life that accident victims are often hounded by creditors and insurance companies. A car accident lawyer can, in many cases, make these parties back off, giving you the space you need to focus on your wellbeing.
- To start the ball rolling towards resolution: Procrastinating can make proving your case difficult, even for a highly skilled car accident attorney. Witnesses forget key details, evidence degrades, and statutes of limitations mean that the clock is always ticking.
- To play an active role in your post-accident recovery: Knowing that you’ve taken a proactive step by talking to Floral Park car accident lawyers can have a healing power all its own, both physically and psychologically.
Make the first move by getting in touch with Douglas and London today. Consultations are always free, and we’re available anytime day or night, 365 days a year. We work on contingency, so there’s no need to worry about out-of-pocket costs.
Our Floral Park car accident lawyers stand ready to assist you with your case. In the meantime, we wish you all the best.