Brownsville Car Accident Lawyer
Automotive accidents are a common problem throughout all of New York City, not just here in Brownsville. In fact, studies show that more than 200,000 auto collisions happen in the metropolitan area. Of these, nearly 1 in 4 results in injury or death to the victims. If you’ve been hurt due to the negligence of a driver, then you have the right to seek compensation for your pain, suffering, and expenses. The road to justice starts by getting in touch with a car accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Making legal help affordable for those who need it most
Sometimes it seems that those who need an attorney’s help the most are the least able to afford it. Tragically, this prevents thousands of people each year from seeking legal help.
Fortunately, there are ways around this problem. The key is to look for Brownsville car accident lawyers who offer the following benefits:
- Free consultations: Why should car accident victims have to hand over their hard-earned money simply to tell their story?
- Contingency arrangements: This means that any fees the law firm collects will come out of the funds obtained from the plaintiff, not the client’s pocket.
- Protection from harassment and high-pressure: Insurance companies, automakers, and reckless drivers sometimes care more about their interests than about doing the right thing. Look for Brownsville car accident lawyers who will stand up to their underhanded tactics.
- Regular status updates: You have enough on your mind without worrying about how your case is going. Look for a law firm that keeps its clients updated rather than leaving them in the dark.
- Legal and investigative muscle: Facts are what determine how an auto accident case turns out. Look for a law firm with the know-how to uncover the truth.
- Proven results: Capable law firms can point to a proven track record of obtaining favorable verdicts.
Does Douglas & London fit the bill?
Now that we’ve looked at the important features of a good car accident law firm let’s see if Douglas & London measures up. Consider the following facts:
- We never charge for initial consultations: You can talk to a member of our staff 24/7 at no cost to you. Call our toll-free number or contact us online. We’re always here for you.
- We’re happy to work on contingency: You didn’t cause your accident. Why should you pay to get the compensation you deserve?
- We stand up to low-ball tactics: We always try to maintain amicable relationships with the other side. But we never let anyone intimidate or harass our clients.
- We treat our clients with respect: You’re never just a case number to Douglas & London.
- We have a solid track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $4 billion for our clients over the years. We’ve gone up against billion-dollar corporations as well as smaller organizations, never slowing down until justice.
Don’t let auto accidents rob you of the chance for a better life. Get in touch with Douglas & London today. We look forward to hearing from you.