Bayside Slip and Fall Lawyers
It’s no wonder that Bayside is one of the city’s most densely populated communities. We have just the right combination of traditional culture, historic architecture, and modern convenience to draw both visitors and long-term residents.
But living in a crowded environment can put you at risk of suffering slip and fall injuries. In fact, they can cause painful and even debilitating health problems such as:
- Skin lacerations and deep-muscle bruising: Which can lead to prolonged discomfort, reduced mobility, and risk of serious infections.
- Broken bones: Which sometimes take years to fully heal, especially if the accident victim is elderly or suffers from chronic health problems.
- Nerve damage: A slip and fall accident can cause extensive trauma to the victim’s back, neck, or skull, leading to issues such as numbness, paralysis, or traumatic brain injury.
Preventing every slip and fall accident is impossible. However, there are things you can do after the accident to minimize your risk of pain and disability. These include:
- Seeking medical help right away: Never assume that you’ve escaped serious injury just because you feel fine after the accident. It can take hours or even days for the full effects to become noticeable.
- Doing whatever you can to document the circumstances surrounding the accident: Such as writing down details, talking to witnesses, taking pictures or making videos, and making sure that the property owner or manager fills out a full accident report.
- Taking it easy for the first few days after the accident: Even a minor slip and fall accident can leave you with sore muscles, bruises, and other conditions that require rest to heal properly.
- Contacting a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible: Putting off this vital step can jeopardize your chances of receiving full compensation for your injuries and related expenses.
Three tips for choosing the right Bayside slip and fall lawyers
Your choice from among Bayside’s slip and fall lawyers will affect you for the rest of your life. Here are some tips for choosing wisely:
- Never hesitate to ask tough questions: You have a right to know how long the law office has been in practice, what kind of investigative resources it offers, and how much compensation it has recovered for its clients over the years.
- Focus your search on law firms that provide contingency terms and no-cost consultations: Who has money to pay big legal fees after suffering a serious accident? It should never cost you to tell your story.
- Only consider law offices that specialize in personal injury cases: You need the kind of expertise that only personal injury attorneys can provide.
Contact our team of Bayside slip and fall lawyers for a free consultation
We have recovered more than $4 billion for their clients over the years. We never charge for consultations, and someone from our office is available 24/7 to speak with you.