Stuyvesant Town Car Accident Lawyers
Like most post-World War II residential areas, Stuyvesant Town was designed with the needs of urban motorists in mind. This enables residents to enjoy a fulfilling, highly mobile lifestyle in the middle of New York City. Yet it also makes the danger of auto accidents an ever-present threat.
We sincerely hope that you never need the services of a New York car accident attorney. But it’s good to know that Douglas and London are here for you 24/7. You can reach us online or by calling our office number.
NYC’s ongoing car crash crisis
Our city has come a long way over the past several decades. Once considered dangerous, modern New York City is now recognized as a vibrant, prosperous, and overall safe place to live.
Yet, despite all of the progress New York has enjoyed, auto accidents remain all too common. The following facts tell the story:
- Statistics show that more than 200,000 automotive collisions occur city-wide in a typical year: The numbers remain high despite the best efforts of public safety officials to rein them in.
- Of these accidents, about one in four results in some type of injury: Common examples include severe bruising, bone fractures, and damage to the victim’s nervous system. In severe cases, the individual may spend the rest of their life trying to regain the freedom they lost from the accident.
- Physical injury is only one part of the picture: Psychological trauma is a common aftereffect of auto accidents as well. Treating a victim’s mental suffering can require lengthy and expensive forms of therapy.
- Many auto accident victims find themselves in dire financial straits: Everyone knows that New York City is an expensive place to live. For many residents, even a short-term disruption in their income can lead to a damaged credit rating or the inability to afford basic living expenses.
As Stuyvesant Town car accident lawyers, our job is to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve– for their injuries, property loss, and related suffering. Here’s what you can expect when you trust your case to a Douglas and London New York car accident lawyer:
- Quick, cost-free action: We’ll let you know right away, during a free consultation, if we think that our law firm is the right fit for your needs.
- Convenient contingency terms: We know that accident victims rarely have the money to pay big legal bills. That’s why we never charge our clients out-of-pocket fees. In fact, we collect nothing at all unless your case prevails.
- High-powered legal skills that are second to none: Douglas and London are known and respected throughout the New York legal community. The skilled Stuyvesant Town car accident lawyers at our firm have recovered more than $4 billion for their clients over the years, a figure which speaks for itself.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your case. You’ll soon be on the road to recovery.