Patchogue Personal Injury Lawyers
In recent years, the number of motor vehicle accidents and related deaths in Patchogue and Long Island has declined by nearly 30 percent. However, while we hope to live in a world where accidents are completely eradicated, the reality is harsher.
When accidents happen, it can be financially, mentally, and emotionally exhausting. Whether the effects are minor or significant– the medical bills seem endless, the insurance claims are tedious, and the loss of work can be devastating.
When the accident is caused by another party’s negligence or reckless behavior, it can become even more complicated. These accidents can include:
- Defective medical devices and prescription drugs producing adverse effects, additional illnesses or diseases, or congenital disabilities as a result
- Defective products which could include children’s toys, kitchen appliances and various products that may have design or manufacturing flaws that cause harm
- Premise liability accidents that occur at a local business, worksite, or a homeowner’s property because of the negligence of the property owner, including slips or falls, dog bites, swimming pool accidents. and more
- Motor vehicle accidents include distracted driving, driving under the influence or reckless driving in general
- Medical malpractice negligence of a medical professional; nurse, doctor or surgeon, that may include surgical or medication-related errors, along with general hospitals errors causing damage, disease or injury
When these accidents occur, and your life is turned upside down, working with qualified legal representation can help you ease these extra burdens.
The law office of Douglas and London can help Patchogue and Long Island residents navigate insurance claims, gather details of the accident, consult medical and professional experts and build the strongest case possible to recover adequate compensation for past, present, and future expenses.
If you or a loved has been injured, you are entitled to seek compensation for past, present, and future damages, including:
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Medical expenses and loss of wages
- Property loss or modifications
- Death and related costs
By putting your trust in a personal injury lawyer, you can focus on rebuilding your life and your family’s. In fact, since 2002, the legal team of Douglas and London have secured roughly more than $1 billion for our clients.
We want to help you too.
Our Patchogue personal injury lawyers will listen to your story, discuss the potential options, and give your case the attention it deserves. We’re dedicated to fighting for you, no matter how deep the pockets are for big business or legal opponents.
It’s simple. If we don’t win your case, you walk away without paying a cent. We start with a free consultation, and from there, we help you navigate and build a roadmap to success for you and your family. So, you can focus on what’s important– healing.
It’s also important to file any claims or lawsuits within New York’s statute of limitations, which is three years. Some insurance companies may look to prolong the claims or settlement process until it’s past this mark. Once this occurs, the injured party is no longer able to seek compensation for any impact on working, quality of life, or medical expenses.
Don’t wait. Get started with your free consultation today. An expert personal injury attorney is ready to help you.