Mineola Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have sustained an injury in Mineola through no fault of your own, you may have a viable claim for damages. Whether your injury resulted from a car accident or some other cause, you are entitled to seek compensation from the person or entity responsible. Mineola personal injury lawyers of Douglas & London can help you pursue the legal damages to which you are entitled.
Douglas & London cares deeply about the well-being of the people of Mineola. We take great pride in providing attentive, compassionate support to every client, and have the resources to pursue maximum compensation. Call today to discuss your legal options with a seasoned personal injury lawyer.
Types of personal injury cases
When you hire Douglas & London, you can expect representation of the highest caliber in a wide variety of personal injury matters. The most common types of personal injury claims include:
- Defective products – When an injury or death is caused by a medical device or drug that was defectively designed or manufactured.
- Motor vehicle accidents – including motorcycle, car and truck accidents
- Premises liability – In some cases, you could recover damages caused by the owner of real property. These damages can stem from a slip and fall injury or even the failure to provide security.
- Medical malpractice – Malpractice claims often arise from surgical errors, diagnostic errors, medication mistakes and hospital negligence.
Damages available in personal injury lawsuits
Plaintiffs can seek legal compensation for both economic and non-economic losses. The value of your claim will largely depend on the severity and extent of your injuries.
Common damages recovered in a personal injury case include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Future medical costs
- Diminished future earning capacity
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Permanent disability
- Loss of consortium
When it comes to recovering damages in your case, experience matters. The attorneys of Douglas & London have more than just trial experience – we have been entrusted with leadership roles in some of the largest litigations across the county. Some examples of our experience include:
- Vice-chair of a Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Zyprexa Products Liability Litigation
- Co-Lead Counsel off Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Yasmin and Yaz MDL
- Trial attorneys in some of the largest mass torts across the country
- More than $4 billion in legal recoveries for our clients
Discuss your case with Mineola personal injury lawyers
If you suffered any injury through no fault of your own, you should not be forced to bear the cost of your recovery. To hold the responsible party accountable, you need to partner with a law firm that has a proven history of winning personal injury claims like your own.
Finding the right personal injury attorney is crucial to the outcome of your case. Find out if Douglas & London can help you by scheduling a no-obligation case assessment today. There is no fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.