Hollis Car Accident Lawyer
An experienced NYC car accident attorney is never far away. We are conveniently located 44 minutes west of Hollis via Grand Central Parkway. For more than two decades, we’ve fought tenaciously for thousands of car accident victims and their families. Our track record of six and seven-figure victories speaks volumes. We’ll never let insurance companies or defendants minimize your injuries.
Our team of Hollis car accident lawyers can assist with car accident claims when:
- Another motorist is at least partially responsible for your debilitating injuries.
- Your medical bills exceed the $50,000 your auto insurance is willing to pay in PIP coverage.
- Your injuries meet the definition of serious injury threshold in New York State.
What Is A Serious Car Accident Injury?
According to New York State, serious injuries include:
- Death of a fetus, child, or adult
- Impairment of daily life for three out of six months following the accident
- Permanent loss of a body part, member, function, or system
- Temporary disabling of a body part, member, function, or system
A quick phone call to a local car accident lawyer will let you know if you have potential grounds for a personal injury lawsuit.
Why Should You File A Car Accident Lawsuit?
The decision to file a lawsuit is a personal one with varying reasons:
- You need the money. Medical bills escalate quickly, particularly with serious injuries. Rather than dipping into personal savings, retirement money, or investments, a car accident lawsuit could cover the cost of medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and other pocket expenses. Calling our team of Hollis personal injury lawyers is a lot easier than filing for bankruptcy.
- You believe in holding people accountable. Whether the other motorist was speeding, asleep, driving under the influence, texting and driving, tailgating, or failing to exercise proper judgment, legal repercussions are available to punish wrongdoing, including negligence and recklessness behind the wheel. The scales of justice are necessary for preserving order and preventing future harms.
- Your suffering is immense. Insurance companies will not pay for pain and suffering, but a lawsuit can provide additional measures of comfort for pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of family relations, and loss of enjoyment in life.
- You have lost a loved one. The death of a loved one brings additional burial and funeral costs on top of all the other heartache. Many grieving family members find a sense of purpose in spearheading a more thorough investigation and seeking justice. Money from a lawsuit can cover leftover medical bills that would otherwise come out of the estate, pay for household services, and help financially support the family after losing a primary breadwinner.
Get a Skilled Car Accident Lawyer in Hollis With No Money Upfront
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation to explore your full range of legal options. If you agree to work with us, we ask for no money upfront. We only ask that you pay the standard attorney fee upon successful resolution of your case. If you do not receive money, you owe us nothing. Call us any time, 24/7, for a case evaluation by a Douglas & London car accident lawyer.