Fordham Car Accident Lawyers
Like the rest of the Bronx, Fordham has deep working-class roots. People who work hard for their money know that any disruption to their income can have devastating consequences for themselves and their families. But financial problems are not the only consequence of a serious car wreck. For many auto accident victims, that ordeal has repercussions that can last for the rest of their days.
As Fordham car accident lawyers, we see the devastation caused by vehicle collisions every day of our professional lives. That’s why we’re passionate about helping individuals to obtain the compensation they need and deserve. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation.
How our team of Fordham car accident lawyers can help
There are many things that a car accident attorney can do to help you make the most of your future. These include:
- Giving you some much-needed breathing room: The last thing you need right now is bill collectors contacting you for money you simply don’t have. We know how to negotiate with them, allowing you to enjoy a little peace of mind.
- Standing up to at-fault parties and insurance companies: Accident victims should not be pressured by insurance companies. That is why they communicate with us, your legal team.
- Building a convincing case on your behalf: Uncovering credible evidence takes the kind of investigative muscle that a Douglas and London New York car accident lawyer is known for. Otherwise, your case may lack the factual foundation it needs to prevail.
- Sending an unmistakable message to the other side: The skilled attorneys here at Douglas and London have recovered more than $4 billion for their clients over the years. Insurance companies and negligent parties know that you’re serious when you choose us as your law firm.
- Welcoming you as a valuable member of our team: You’re never just another case number. Rather, you’re an integral part of everything we do on your behalf. We’ll keep you in touch with you as your case progresses, from the initial stages to the ultimate conclusion.
- Freeing you from worries about big legal bills: We offer free consultations as a matter of policy. If we take your case, then we’ll work on contingency, so we collect nothing unless you win.
- Making ourselves available at a time that’s convenient for you: The days when the average person worked 9 to 5 Monday through Friday are long gone. That’s why someone from our office is available 24/7 every day of the year.
Contact us today for a free consultation
New York statutes of limitations mean that the clock is ticking on your case as you read these words. So don’t delay any longer. Get in touch with a car accident lawyer from Douglas and London today to start the ball rolling. We look forward to being your advocate.