East Village Car Accident Lawyer
Hallowed and historic, the East Village is one of Manhattan’s most storied communities. Where else will you find such a diverse array of cultural, educational, and recreational opportunities?
Such wonders come with a cost, however, like the famous (or infamous) street traffic for which the city is known.
Fortunately, most automobile trips end up with everyone reaching their destination safe and sound. Sometimes, though, it’s a different story altogether.
Insurance companies are supposed to protect people who have been injured in a car crash, whether the victim was on foot or in a vehicle. But insurers, automakers, and irresponsible drivers sometimes worry more about themselves than about accident victims.
When that happens, it’s time to call a personal injury attorney. Quick action on your part can help you to get the compensation you deserve. Otherwise, you may find yourself struggling needlessly with unpaid bills and an uncertain future.
Why so many auto accidents in NYC?
New York has come a long way since the days when our city was regarded as the most dangerous place to drive in America. Fatalities from auto accidents have actually declined in recent years.
Yet car wrecks remain much too common. Here are some reasons why:
- Sheer size: Almost 8.5 million people currently call New York City home. That’s twice the size of Los Angeles and nearly four times the size of Chicago, just to give that figure some perspective.
- Narrow streets: Most of our roads were designed for the horse and buggy era. Our town has always faced an uphill struggle in adapting to the automotive age.
- Population density: New York has more than 27,000 people per square mile, an astronomical figurethat goes a long way towards explaining our traffic problem.
- Driving habits: Let’s be honest – New Yorkers are known for being in a hurry. That’s part of our town’s unique charm. But it’s also a major factor in the tens of thousands of auto wrecks that occur across the city each month, according to some estimates.
Now that we’ve looked at the problem, let’s consider solutions. No one can undo what random chance or the irresponsibility of others has taken away from you. But a team of skilled car accident lawyers can help you to face the future with confidence. It all starts by getting in touch with Douglas and London today.
What our East Village car accident lawyers can do for you
At Douglas and London, we take pride in providing superb legal services to auto accident victims. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Freedom from out-of-pocket fees: It will never cost you a dime to talk to us. If we take your case, then we will work on contingency, so we only get paid if you prevail.
- Respect from the other side: You can bet that insurance companies and negligent parties take the time to investigate the law firm that accident victims choose. When they hear that Douglas and London is on the case, they’re much more apt to give you the respect you deserve.
- Peace of mind for you: The attorneys here at Douglas and London have recovered more than $4 billion for their clients during their years of practice. That kind of track record can’t help but inspire confidence.
Get in touch with our East Village auto accident lawyers today, either online or by giving us a call. We’re available 24/7. We look forward to hearing from you.