East Harlem Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 2002, Douglas & London has served as fierce advocates for injury victims in East Harlem. No one should have to bear the cost of an injury caused by another person’s negligence. We fight for the legal rights of our clients. We put their needs first, and we strongly believe that transparency is important. This approach has helped us recover more than $4 billion on behalf of our clients; contact us today to learn how we can put that to work for you.
Types of personal injury cases we take on
A personal injury lawyer from Douglas & London stands ready to take on a variety of personal injury claims, including:
- Defective products: When a consumer or industrial product is flawed, it can result in a severe injury. Commonly defective products include children’s toys, industrial machines, food, cars, and kitchen appliances.
- Car accidents: Due to the tremendous impact that can occur in a vehicle collision, personal injury lawsuits commonly result from car accident-related injuries.
- Premises liability: When you suffer an injury due to a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you could have a viable premises liability claim. Your chances of recovery depend on whether you had a right to be on the property or not, so you might benefit from discussing your options with a personal injury attorney to learn about the strength of your claim.
- Dangerous drugs and medical devices: Due to the vulnerable position of patients, a flawed medication or medical device can have devastating consequences. These injuries can lead to a lifetime of health complications and, in some cases, the injuries are fatal.
- Medical malpractice: While East Harlem doctors take an oath not to harm their patients, the reality is that medical mistakes happen every day. When a health professional makes the wrong diagnosis or injures a patient during surgery, the consequences can last a lifetime.
Common injuries in a personal injury lawsuit
No two personal injury cases are the same. Whether the basis of a personal injury claim stems from a car accident, product defect, or even a violent crime, the injuries that result from these incidents can be serious, and can include:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and bruises
- Internal bleeding
- Nerve damage
- Brain injuries, including concussions
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Damaged tendons and ligaments
Contact an East Harlem Personal Injury Attorney
When it comes to your injury claim, there is no time to wait. The laws of the State of New York set a deadline for the filing of a personal injury suit. If you miss the deadline, your chances of recovery might be gone forever. At Douglas & London, we can guide you through the litigation process from day one. Our skilled lawyers will ensure every legal deadline is met, and that your case is thoroughly investigated. In the end, if we are not successful in your case you will not owe us a dime. Call today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers.