Crown Heights Car Accident Lawyer
Most Crown Heights residents, who drive, are adept at finding their way around our crowded and congested neighborhoods. However, on occasion, one of us is involved in a serious auto accident requiring medical attention. For them, this brings not only pain and suffering, but psychological trauma and economic anxiety as well.
You need a specially trained car accident attorney with experience in automotive and insurance law. But how do you choose the right law firm for your case? Let’s consider that question.
Talk with an experienced car accident attorney for free!
Why it’s important to work with our Douglas & London team of Crown Heights car accident lawyers
In the modern practice of law, specialization is key. At Douglas & London, our experienced car accident lawyers not only know the law from front to back, they also stay current with the latest legal developments in New York and around the country to ensure there are no surprises when you get your day in court.
Knowledge is essential, but there is no substitute for experience. The Crown Heights car accident lawyers of Douglas & London have spent their careers representing ordinary New Yorkers who have been injured in car accidents. They are skilled at every aspect of the legal process, from investigating the accident scene to arguing on your behalf in the courtroom.
The elements of a successful auto accident case
Whichever Crown Heights car accident lawyers you ultimately choose, the strength of your case will depend on two factors. These are:
- Proof that the other party committed a breach of duty: In legal terms, a “duty” is an obligation owed by an individual to the rest of society. For example, every licensed driver in the U.S. has a duty to operate his or her vehicle in a safe, responsible manner compliant with the laws of the land.
- Proof of causation: Proving that a breach of duty occurred is only the first step in presenting a strong case. Your car accident lawyer in New York must also prove that the negligent party or parties also caused your injuries and other damages. This may involve police reports at the time of the accident, medical records, eyewitness testimony, and other forms of documentation.
Call now for a FREE consultation!
This is a high-level overview of a complex topic. Your next step should be to contact us here at Douglas & London. We’ll arrange your free consultation with our Crown heights car accident lawyers.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Unsurpassed expertise: Our attorneys have handled a wide array of legal actions during their careers, including auto accident cases. Our founding partners have decades of combined experience representing accident and injury victims, often in highly publicized cases involving many millions of dollars.
- A solid track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $4 billion for our clients over the year. These results speak for themselves.
- A client-centered focus: We never forget that accident victims deserve an added measure of care and compassion. We’ll treat you like a human being, not like an impersonal case number. You’ll notice this as soon as you get in touch with us.
Contact us at Douglas & London today for a free consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer. We’ll give you the facts you need to make an informed decision. We work on contingency, so there are never any upfront fees. We look forward to hearing from you.