Central Harlem Slip and Fall Lawyers
Central Harlem’s vibrant culture and energetic pace make our community one of the city’s most popular areas. But a slip and fall accident can bring things crashing down around you, even when you feel like you’re on top of the world.
As Central Harlem slip and fall lawyers, we’ve seen firsthand the damage from these accidents. That’s why we’ve devoted our careers to helping people like you. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free consultation with one of our legal experts.
Is the city doing enough to prevent slip and fall accidents?
Long-time New Yorkers know that our city is much safer than it was in the past. Still, living in a crowded urban area always brings its share of risks. These include:
- Infrastructure problems: Big cities depend on utilities such as traffic signals, street signs, and road repair far more than do their rural counterparts. This makes the potential for accidents much more significant when these modern conveniences fail to do their job.
- Shifting weather patterns: Living along the East Coast puts New Yorkers at unique risk for severe weather events, including dangerous storms.
- Mismanagement or outright incompetence: Managing a large metropolitan area takes the skills of highly trained specialists in many fields. But even the most devoted public servant can become distracted, suffer from fatigue, or experience simple burnout, putting the public at risk in the process.
Hopefully, you’ll never fall victim to one of these misfortunes. But, if you do, it’s good to know that a Douglas and London personal injury attorney can help you to get the compensation you deserve.
Here’s what sets us apart from other law firms:
- Our focus: Unlike other law offices, we concentrate almost entirely on product safety and personal injury cases. This is an important distinction since the outcome of most slip and call fall cases hinges on the attorney’s legal knowledge and practical experience.
- Our philosophy: For some attorneys, practicing law is all about building a brand. For us, it’s about making the world a better place, one client at a time. That’s why we offer free consultations, work on contingency, and make ourselves available 24/7 for potential clients.
- Our fact-finding skills: Often, building a case is like playing a game of hide and go seek with the other side. Negligent parties and sometimes insurers try to sweep crucial evidence under the rug. Fortunately, a slip and fall attorney from our firm knows how to uncover the truth.
Contact our team of Central Harlem slip and fall lawyers today
The attorneys here at Douglas and London have recovered more than $18 billion for their clients over the years. With a track record like that, you know we’re doing something right. Contact us today to arrange your free consultation.