Ossining Personal Injury Lawyer
Douglas & London have earned a reputation as a leading personal injury law firm in New York, with 20 years of experience handling complex injury claims involving defective products, unsafe premises, motor vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. Our veteran attorneys have served as trial counsel and held key leadership roles in some of the largest national mass torts in recent years.
After suffering a serious injury caused by another party’s negligence, hiring the right personal injury lawyer makes all the difference. Our talented team of Ossining personal injury lawyers provides powerful advocacy to those in need. We understand that this is a stressful time in your life, and we want to help. Put our attorneys’ extensive knowledge and agile litigation skills to work for you.
Contact Douglas & London to explore your legal options. The initial case review is free, and if we determine you have grounds for legal action, we will pursue maximum compensation on your behalf.
Personal injury lawyers serving Ossining, NY
Westchester County residents depend on Douglas & London for staunch advocacy on a broad range of personal injury matters, such as:
- Adverse side effects and injuries caused by defective products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices
- Serious injuries that occur on-the-job, including construction sites and shipyards
- Premises liability claims that arise from unreasonably dangerous property conditions that cause a slip, trip or fall, or other injury-producing accident
- Medical malpractice cases involving surgical errors, medication mistakes, misdiagnosis and other forms of negligence
- Motor vehicle accidents including passenger cars, rideshare vehicles, large trucks, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and buses
- Vaccine-related injuries, complications, and disorders
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Accidents resulting in catastrophic injury, including paralysis, dismemberment, and TBI, that will require life-long rehabilitation and medical care
What makes a successful claim for damages?
A life-altering personal injury or wrongful death demands justice and fair compensation. While no dollar amount can erase your pain and suffering, a settlement or verdict can go a long way toward protecting your recovery and the financial well-being of your loved ones.
In order to build a strong personal injury case that demonstrates the extent of your injuries and their effect on all facets of your life, expert testimony is often required. Your personal injury attorney may enlist health care specialists – be it a neurologist or an orthopedist — to explain the nature and long-term consequences of your injuries.
Other professionals, such as accident reconstruction experts, life care planners, physical and vocational therapists, as well as forensic engineers may be called upon to help secure justice in your claim.
We win cases, over $4 billion in legal recoveries
With a proven track record and more than $4 billion in settlements and courtroom victories for our clients, Douglas & London can ensure you are justly compensated for your injuries. Worried about legal fees? It costs nothing to retain experienced Ossining personal injury lawyers at our firm, as all cases are taken on contingency. Don’t wait to take action, contact Douglas & London for a private consultation; our staff is available 24/7.