Our Team of Injury Lawyers Can Secure the Compensation You Deserve
Our team of injury lawyers at Douglas & London in New York, NY, is one of the most successful in the city. We have helped our injured clients collect hundreds of millions in verdicts and settlements. With more than 12 attorneys, many of whom have been with our firm for more than 10 years, we are equipped to provide you with the aggressive legal representation necessary to rebuild your life. Send us a message online today or call (212) 566-7500 to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
With more than 12 attorneys, many of whom have been with our firm for more than 10 years, we are equipped to provide you with the aggressive legal representation necessary to rebuild your life.
- Virginia E. Anello received her Juris Doctorate from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at LSU. She is licensed to practice law in both New York and Louisiana. She is focused on product liability litigation, with an emphasis in mass tort and consumer fraud litigation. Ms. Anello is the head of our class action litigation department and is involved in numerous class action lawsuits against corporations such as Bayer, Apple, and AT&T.
- Robin J. Bond is a New York native who received her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law – Newark. She is one of our firm’s esteemed trial attorneys. She handles cases dealing with negligence, products liability, and medical malpractice.
- Maria Del Pilar Ocasio-Douglas (Of Counsel) is a New York native who obtained her law degree from New York Law School. She serves as a trial counsel to our firm and is fluent in Spanish. She also speaks French, German, and Italian.
- Gary J. Douglas attended Jacob Fuchsberg Law Center of Touro College in New York, where he earned Juris Doctorate degree. He is a trial attorney specializing in product liability and environmental toxic torts, securing verdicts and settlements of over $3 billion throughout his career. He has been victorious in several landmark cases, including the first successful case against the automobile industry and the first successful case against the tobacco industry in the state of New York.
- Alicia P. Ellsayed focuses on personal injury, mass tort litigation, products liability, and medical malpractice.
- Randolph D. Janis is a dedicated medical malpractice lawyer, handling cases such as catastrophic birth injuries, severe brain injuries, delayed diagnosis of cancer, and more. He also has experience with personal injury cases and is well versed in taking both types of cases to court. He is fluent in Hebrew and speaks rudimentary Thai.
- Michael A. London is one of the founding partners of Douglas & London. He is a New York native who received his Juris Doctorate degree from Brooklyn Law School in New York. He has dedicated his career to representing injured and consumer clients with an emphasis in pharmaceutical litigation in mass tort settings.
- Joyce C. London (Of Counsel)
- Rebecca G. Newman received her Juris Doctorate degree from Brooklyn Law School, where she graduated cum laude. She is a skilled product liability attorney with a focus in pharmaceutical and medical device cases.
- Stephanie O’Connor obtained her Juris Doctorate from the Fordham University School of Law. She is also a registered nurse, providing invaluable knowledge and insight for our clients. Her areas of focus include product liability, particularly defective drugs.
- Lara J. Say received her Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School and is a product liability attorney and associate. She is a dedicated defective drug attorney and has been an integral part of the firm’s Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella litigation.
- Michael D. Sharp (Of Counsel) is a New York native who provides Douglas & London with legal assistance in complex product liability, medical malpractice, and construction job site injury litigation.
If you need legal representation after suffering an injury due to another party’s negligence or misconduct, contact our law firm online or call (212) 566-7500 to schedule a free case review. We proudly assist injured clients in rebuilding their lives following substantial losses.
"Since the inception of the firm, Douglas & London has taken the opportunity to give back to the community. It is a right, a privilege and a responsibility our firm takes very seriously. We fully understand that without community, there’s no Douglas & London."-- The Team at Douglas & London