Queens Personal Injury Lawyer
Few things can set you back physically, emotionally, and financially like a serious personal injury accident. Knowing where to turn when adversity strikes and your life is turned upside-down is crucial.
We’ll help you get back on your feet
For nearly two decades, the Queens personal injury lawyers at Douglas and London have specialized in helping people get their lives back on track and maximizing the compensation they receive for the injustice that was inflicted upon them.
We get the job done
While we know that no amount of financial recovery can fully compensate you and your family if tragedy strikes, we have the experience, expertise, and track record to recover the highest amount of monetary compensation you are entitled to under the law. We have recovered over $4 Billion in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, including a number of eight and nine-figure individual recoveries.
One thing that each one of our clients who received these large financial recoveries had in common was that they refused to fight a losing battle by negotiating directly with an insurance company, and instead hired a personal injury lawyer from our firm to take the fight to these insurance companies.
Damages that you may qualify for
If a personal injury accident temporarily derails your daily life, we know exactly which steps to take in order to help you return to normalcy as soon as possible. Here are some of the damages that we can seek on your behalf:
- Medical expenses, which can easily surpass $100,000 in many cases
- Lost wages, or even a total loss of income
- Damages to your property
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
Different types of personal injury cases
There are a number of different types of cases that fall under the personal injury category, and we have experience with all of them:
- Medical malpractice. These cases involve injuries that occur as the result of negligence on the part of a medical professional, such as a surgeon, doctor, or nurse.
- Premises liability. These claims stem from injuries that occur on someone else’s property, usually requiring negligence on the part of the property owner.
- Car, truck, or bus accidents. We’re all well too aware of how dangerous these accidents can be, and if you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, you may have a viable claim.
- Defective products. Whether it’s a vehicle, an airbag, or a toy for your children, a defective product can be extremely harmful.
- Defective medical devices and dangerous drugs. The manufacturers of these items owe you a duty to make products that are safe for you to use.
Call us today to start putting your life back together
At Douglas and London, we fight for every client to maximize their compensation. All initial consultations with a personal injury attorney at our firm are free, and we don’t charge a fee unless we win money for you. If you or a loved one is a victim of a personal injury accident, call us today – we’re available 24 hours per day.