Brooklyn Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents take their toll on us – physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. A car accident lawyer is a good ally to have during this difficult time. With the right legal advocacy, you can ensure the best medical treatment, fair compensation for your past and future injury costs, and accountability for motorists who behave negligently.
Car Accident Attorney in Brooklyn
At first, you may not know whether you have a valid car accident claim. Following a motor vehicle accident, an experienced car accident attorney from Douglas and London can:
- Investigate: Work with local law enforcement, private investigators, and accident reconstruction experts to find out what really happened in those moments before the crash. It could take surveillance footage, court subpoenas, or interviews with other motorists to uncover the truth.
- Assist: Your head is likely reeling after the sudden trauma of a car accident. Who is the best doctor to help with your particular injuries? How can you get a temporary financial reprieve? Where can you find affordable transportation while waiting for a vehicle replacement? Douglas and London’s compassionate team knows what local resources are available to you.
- Fight: The insurance company can be difficult to deal with. We act as your liaison, so you don’t have to worry about insurance adjusters’ demands whatsoever. Medical debt collection will be placed on hold while your claim is open. When insurers try to deny, deflect, delay, and diminish, we intervene to fight for maximum compensation – even if that means going to trial.
How Much Does a Brooklyn Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
Brooklyn personal injury lawyersare not like divorce lawyers or corporate attorneys who require “retainer fees.” At Douglas and London, we understand the financial hardship you’re under with increasing medical expenses and the inability to work during your recovery. As an established personal injury firm with more than two decades of big victories, we can offer you the best service with no upfront fee.
When you work with Douglas and London,you receive:
- A free initial consultation that assesses the strengths and weaknesses of your claim.
- All upfront expenses of litigation (including courtroom filing fees and depositions) paid by our firm.
- 100% free service if we are unable to recover money on your behalf.
How Much Money Is A Car Accident Claim Worth?
A car accident settlement can result in payments for:
- Past, present, and future medical bills, including drugs, surgeries, rehabilitation, and PTSD counseling
- Past, present, and future wage losses, including disability payments for permanent damage
- An estimated amount for pain and suffering, mental distress, loss of enjoyment in life
- Disability-related home modifications, such as walk-in tubs or wheelchair ramps
Every case is different, and the past is no guarantee of the future, but we can say we’ve presided over six-figure verdicts. In one case, a road worker’s truck was rear-ended while parked on the highway. Our plaintiff, a Desert Storm veteran, suffered a herniated disc that required spinal laminectomy. We recovered a settlement of $899,999 to cover his long-term expenses that arose as a result of the accident.
Call today for a free case review with a friendly and dedicated Brooklyn personal injury attorney at Douglas and London.