Watch our video to learn more about Medical Malpractice Issues.
For more information call 212-566-7500
or email us by clicking here.
Whether your case involves a delay in diagnosis, misdiagnosis, surgical error, birth injury, anesthesia error, failure to diagnose cancer, improper treatment, ophthalmologic error, nursing home abuse or improper prescriptions, our firm has the know-how to prosecute your case to a successful end. Your New York medical malpractice attorneys at Douglas & London:
- Has at least one complex medical malpractice case being prepared for trial every month
- Has achieved multi-million-dollar successes (visit our results page for verdicts and settlements)
- Regularly goes toe to toe with defense firms funded by the some of the nation’s largest medical malpractice insurance companies
- Makes the financial investments necessary to fully investigate and prosecute these matters
- Charges you nothing unless we successfully bring your case to settlement or receive a jury verdict in your favor
We are as aggressive as the court system permits. If a defendant violates a court order in an effort to delay the prosecution of your case, Douglas & London will immediately seek court intervention to bring your case to trial or successful completion as quickly as possible.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury that you believe to be the result of a medical mistake, time is of the essence. There are deadlines for commencing medical malpractice lawsuits. Call (212) 566-7500 to speak to our knowledgeable staff and receive a free full case evaluation. Or email us using the form to left for a quick response to your malpractice issue. We look forward to assisting you.